Fine Head 65mm Small Seam Ripper (Quick-Un-Pick) with plastic handle & clear cap.
- A seam ripper is a small tool used for unpicking stitches
- In use the blade is inserted into the seam underneath the thread to be cut
- The thread is allowed to slip down into the fork and the tool is then lifted upwards allowing the blade to cut through the thread
- Once the seam has been undone in this way the loose ends can be removed and the seam resew
- This seam ripper comes with a plastic cover
*colour/style may vary
Suggested use: Why not think out of the box the next time you use your seam ripper? Check out this video from the BBC on how Anna Chojnicka uses a seam ripper to produce some very unique pieces of art!
Delivery charges are as follows for all orders placed online:
|Orders £50 & Over||£3.95|
|Orders £49.99 & Under||£15.00|
We send all items using a Next Working Day service. All stock orders are dispatched the same day (3pm cutoff).
Please check any deliveries as they arrive and any claims made by the customer should be made in writing within 14 days of the despatch date.
If a product is unavailable to purchase online, please contact us and we will confirm pricing and delivery time.
If goods are received damaged or incorrect HALCO Europe Ltd will arrange a collection and exchange or refund the goods accordingly.
In any other circumstances, e.g. goods that have been ordered incorrectly, the customer will be responsible to return the goods to HALCO Europe Ltd at their cost and will be subject to a 7% restocking charge.
Any returned goods must be undamaged, unused and in a resaleable condition.
Please check any deliveries as they arrive and any claims made by the customer should be made in writing within 14 days of the despatch date. Returns will not be accepted more than 14 days after the date of delivery.