SCHMETZ NIT COATED NEEDLES 62X59NIT CANU 44:36 SIZE 180 PK OF 10
- Independent research showed a nearly 20% better glide ability of the thread through the eye of a NIT coated needle compared to a standard chrome plated needle.
- Easy penetration of hard materials due to outstanding low-friction properties of the surface.
- Optimum thread protection
- Prevents the adhesion of melted residues on the needle even when sewing critical materials
- The needle stays clean for longer
- Avoids thread breakage
- Fewer skip stitches
- More continuity in the sewing process due to reduced downtime.
- Anti-adhesive surface with NIT (Nickel-Phosphor-PTFE)
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Especially smooth, low-friction surface
- Very resistant to corrosion
- Even coating thickness over the entire needle surface
- Materials with a low softening/melting point
- Man-made materials
- Materials with a high man-made fibre content
- Materials with special finishing, e.g. flame retardant, colour, modifications of textile threads or surfaces as regards wear and care properties
- Heavy and hard materials
- Coated materials
- In case of needle and eye smearing when using standard chrome plated needles
Sold in packs of 10.
Please Note: If you are a trade customer or wish to buy in bulk, please contact us directly for the best possible price.
Orders up to £14.99 - Delivery is £9.95
Orders between £15.00 and £149.99 - Delivery is £3.95
Orders of or over £150.00 - Delivery is FREE
We send all items using a Next Working Day service. All orders are dispatched the same day (3pm cutoff).
Please check any deliveries as they arrive and any claims made by the customer should be made in writing within 14 days of the despatch date.
If a product is unavailable to purchase online, please contact us and we will confirm pricing and delivery time.
If goods are received damaged or incorrect HALCO Europe Ltd will arrange a collection and exchange or refund the goods accordingly.
In any other circumstances, e.g. goods that have been ordered incorrectly, the customer will be responsible to return the goods to HALCO Europe Ltd at their cost and will be subject to a 7% restocking charge.
Any returned goods must be undamaged, unused and in a resaleable condition.
Please check any deliveries as they arrive and any claims made by the customer should be made in writing within 14 days of the despatch date. Returns will not be accepted more than 14 days after the date of delivery.