TYGRIS Clear Penetrating Oil is a clear low-viscosity oil based product used to aid the freeing of seized nuts and bolts, hinges, locks, tools and fittings with a fast penetrating capillary action. Leaves a clear protective film to guard against further corrosion.
- Low viscosity for maximum penetration;
- Easy to apply and works quickly;
- Leaves a protective film against corrosion;
- Also suitable for light lubrication duties;
- De-watering capability
Consult the safety data sheet prior to use - suitable Personal Protection Equipment should be worn. Shake can well before use. Spray onto part from 15-30cm and allow to penetrate for a few moments. Dispose of used aerosols in line with local and national regulations.
1. Identification of the substance/mixture and of the company/undertaking 1.1 Product identifier Trade name: CLEAR PENETRATING OIL Article number: R212 1.2 Relevant identified uses of the substance or mixture and uses advised against Product category: PC24: Lubricants, greases, release products 1.3 Details of the supplier of the safety data sheet Manufacturer/Supplier: TYGRIS Industrial Unit 31, Kyle Road Industrial Estate Irvine Ayrshire KA12 8LE Tel +44 (0) 1294 311 066 Fax +44 (0) 1294 277 115 Email email@example.com Further information obtainable from: Technical Department 1.4 Emergency telephone number: Tel +44 (0) 1294 311 066
Delivery is FREE on all orders over £150.00 excluding VAT. For all orders under £150.00, the delivery cost will be £3.95. We send all items using DPD Next Working Day delivery. All orders are dispatched the same day (3pm cutoff).
Please check any deliveries as they arrive and any claims made by the customer should be made in writing within 14 days of the despatch date.
If a product is unavailable to purchase online, please contact us and we will confirm pricing and delivery time.
If goods are received damaged or incorrect Tacura Limited will arrange a collection and exchange or refund the goods accordingly.
In any other circumstances, e.g. goods that have been ordered incorrectly, the customer will be responsible to return the goods to Tacura Limited at their cost and will be subject to a 7% restocking charge.
Any returned goods must be undamaged, unused and in a resaleable condition.
Please check any deliveries as they arrive and any claims made by the customer should be made in writing within 14 days of the despatch date. Returns will not be accepted more than 14 days after the date of delivery.