028002 112 SKC brand best quality - made in Japan. Standard Head 125mm Seam Ripper (Quick-Un-Pick) with large plastic handle & clear cap. Wood colour.
- A seam ripper is a small tool used for unpicking stitches
- In use the blade is inserted into the seam underneath the thread to be cut
- The thread is allowed to slip down into the fork and the tool is then lifted upwards allowing the blade to cut through the thread
- Once the seam has been undone in this way the loose ends can be removed and the seam resew
- This seam ripper come with a plastic cover
- Made In Japan
Delivery is FREE on all orders over £150.00 excluding VAT. For all orders under £150.00, the delivery cost will be £5.00. We send all items using DPD and expect delivery within 3-5 working days.
Please check any deliveries as they arrive and any claims made by the customer should be made in writing within 14 days of the despatch date.
If a product is unavailable to purchase online, please contact us and we will confirm pricing and delivery time.
If goods are received damaged or incorrect Tacura Limited will arrange a collection and exchange or refund the goods accordingly.
In any other circumstances, e.g. goods that have been ordered incorrectly, the customer will be responsible to return the goods to Tacura Limited at their cost and will be subject to a 7% restocking charge.
Any returned goods must be undamaged, unused and in a resaleable condition.
Please check any deliveries as they arrive and any claims made by the customer should be made in writing within 14 days of the despatch date. Returns will not be accepted more than 14 days after the date of delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.