The Hornet is a powerful, rechargeable, professional-grade cordless power tool. Multiple speeds on the high torque motor give you complete control when cutting through heavy, industrial-type materials. All in a package that weighs only 4 lb (1.8 kg).
- Powerful, professional grade, cordless power tool weighing 4 lbs. (1.8kg)
- Convenience and portability; battery powered
- Provided with two 20V (4ah) lithium-ion batteries – one for operation, one for charging
- Battery recharge time: 1 hour/battery
- The high torque motor can cut anything from prepreg carbon to silk with ease
- Pelican head guides lofted goods through the blade
4 lbs. (1.8 kg)
(2) 20V (4ah) lithium-ion batteries. Recharge time: 1 hour/battery
Standard: Semi-Square Optional: Circular, Octagon
10,000 RPM / 17,500 RPM / 25,000 RPM
Max. Blade Speed
Ball Tip, Pelican head, Pressure Foot
2.03 in. (5.16cm)
0.38 in. (0.96cm)
Delivery charges are as follows for all orders placed online:
|Orders £50 & Over||£3.95|
|Orders £49.99 & Under||£15.00|
We send all items using a Next Working Day service. All stock orders are dispatched the same day (3pm cutoff).
Please check any deliveries as they arrive and any claims made by the customer should be made in writing within 14 days of the despatch date.
If a product is unavailable to purchase online, please contact us and we will confirm pricing and delivery time.
If goods are received damaged or incorrect HALCO Europe Ltd will arrange a collection and exchange or refund the goods accordingly.
In any other circumstances, e.g. goods that have been ordered incorrectly, the customer will be responsible to return the goods to HALCO Europe Ltd at their cost and will be subject to a 7% restocking charge.
Any returned goods must be undamaged, unused and in a resaleable condition.
Please check any deliveries as they arrive and any claims made by the customer should be made in writing within 14 days of the despatch date. Returns will not be accepted more than 14 days after the date of delivery.