The Arrow 9S Tag Gun Pistol Grip Tool is one of the best economical tag guns available in the market across the globe. Just load the tag gun with the tag pin, pull the trigger and tags are attached easily and effortlessly. Designed ergonomically for maximum comfort, the Arrow 9S tag gun is a very light weight tag gun, weighing just 98 gms, and yet it stands up well for rugged use. The Arrow 9S tag gun is recommended for use with standard, medium and heavy weight fabrics too. The tagpins and replacement spare needles are sold separately.
- Works with Standard Tagpin, Standard Hook Pin Tagpin, Standard `V' Pin Tag pin, Standard Ring Pin Tagpin. We best suggest it to be used with our ARROW brand of Standard Tag Pins.
- The 012008 replacement needles are best suited for this Arrow 9s tag gun.
- Average Needle Piercing Diameter is about 2.29mm and maximum thickness of fabric that may be pierced using this tag gun is about 10mm.
- Improved round gear mechanism help the fasteners be tagged with ease.
- There is no use of recycled material in the manufacture of Arrow 9s tag guns, and hence the use of good quality raw materials aids the long life and durability of the tag gun, providing dependable operation.
- Nylon thread attached to the body of the tag gun and the tag gun needle cap, helps protect the tag gun needle, and the user too !
Delivery charges are as follows for all orders placed online:
|Orders £50 & Over||£3.95|
|Orders £49.99 & Under||£15.00|
We send all items using a Next Working Day service. All stock orders are dispatched the same day (3pm cutoff).
Please check any deliveries as they arrive and any claims made by the customer should be made in writing within 14 days of the despatch date.
If a product is unavailable to purchase online, please contact us and we will confirm pricing and delivery time.
If goods are received damaged or incorrect HALCO Europe Ltd will arrange a collection and exchange or refund the goods accordingly.
In any other circumstances, e.g. goods that have been ordered incorrectly, the customer will be responsible to return the goods to HALCO Europe Ltd at their cost and will be subject to a 7% restocking charge.
Any returned goods must be undamaged, unused and in a resaleable condition.
Please check any deliveries as they arrive and any claims made by the customer should be made in writing within 14 days of the despatch date. Returns will not be accepted more than 14 days after the date of delivery.